Saturday, August 4, 2012

Table Play Tent


I purchased this flowery sheet at the Salvation army, washed it and placed it on the table. It covered the front, back and side. I pulled in the sides and sewed up and made a "box" on one end. I then cut a square to cover the other side. 

 I then cut 4 "windows and sewed them on around each small pane and the whole window. I then cut the panes out.
I cut up the center and sewed a dart at the top so the door doesn't tear up any higher. Then sewed long strips and added one to the inside and one to the outside of each side to tie the door open.

 We've played in the tent a few times. It's great for enjoying some coloring and snacks!



1 comment:

  1. so cute! reminds me of our cardboard box forts. you were so good at cutting out the windows and putting up curtains :) love it.

    ReplyDelete