Saturday, August 4, 2012

Miracle Stain Remover


Caution, this may only work on whites and bleach other clothing, I have yet to test it.

Hadley gagged on her gum while coughing. Up it came. Up also came about $2.00 worth of a virgin strawberry drink from the restaurant. :(

Enter the common thought "I think I've seen something about that on Pinterest"
" OXICLEAN: I believe this is the recipe I used. Sorry I've pinned a couple but I believe this is the correct one.

  • 1 part baking soda 
  • 1 part hydrogen peroxide
  • 2 parts water

Mix it all in a container to spot treat or just add straight to laundry if presoaking. (I've tried it on a couple things and it works AMAZING!) You just have to shake it before you use each time."


 Mix ingredients in bottle and spray on stain (which was still damp, that always helps)
Now it looks like this before washing.
 Out of the wash it came like this, dazzling white! I'm sold!

No comments:

Post a Comment