Sunday, August 21, 2011

Green Smoothies



The name smoothies makes me think of Jamba... it's not quite Jamba. I enjoy vegetables on their own but I am not a big fan of salads so I decided to give the green smoothies a try. It's a quick way to get some water, spinach, veggies and fruits in my body. Throw in whatever you've got and drink up!

A few "ahas" I've discovered:
+Smoothie is better when chilled in refrigerator
+Smoothie is better when it's had multiple hours to sit
+Leave out the celery and eat it separate later, it's too overpowering of a taste
+No one is aloud to say it's gross, especially me!
+Drink with a straw and you can bypass the teeth and indeed many taste buds if you desire :)

Bottoms up to some more fresh produce in my diet

~Why not try it with me?~

No comments:

Post a Comment