Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Cute Little Shoes


Print off the patterns (I chose 6-12 mos and 12-18 mos)

 The longest part of the whole process was cutting out all the pieces.
 Layer the pieces and iron the fusing on.

 Layer, place the straps according to the pattern and sew inside "U"
Flip and iron down and top stitch around the "U" again, this time right sides out.
 Sew soles
 Pin together like so...

 Sew around the outside and turn right side out.

 I made these in size 6-12 mos and they're perfect for my 9 month old with room to spare.



3 comments:

  1. my cousin is pregnant with a girl, and I have been thinking of making her some little shoes. These look perfect...I can't wait to try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aimee.... I can't find that pattern on the website anywhere. I can only find one shoe pattern and it isn't the one you made. Can you send me the link? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete