Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Egg Wreath for $2.00


 I've always wanted an egg wreath. I had one more wicker wreath from the dollar tree ($1.00) and I picked up this bag of eggs (I LOVE the cool colors) at Target for 50% off after Easter (now $1.00). Time to get out the hot glue gun!
I laid out the eggs (6 each of 8 colors) to see if I wanted to go random or in chromatic order. (that's a thing, right?)
 LOVING things in rainbow order, I opted for this in the end.
 Time to start gluing them on...

 No real pattern here, I just didn't want it to look too uniform, I wanted to be able to hang it from any angle.

 Here it is ALMOST done. I had about 1 of each color left when I got all the way around. 

 I love it way more now with the last few eggs added on in bare spots to make it more full and even.


I'm so excited about this newest wreath. And the cost :) Go pick up some plastic eggs on Easter clearance and you can even wait to make this for next Easter.

1 comment:

  1. I love this! I've been wanting an egg wreath for Easter! So now I know how to make one!

    ReplyDelete